The Workplace Violence eLearning course has been designed to educate both employees and employers on violence in the workplace and how to prevent it.
The information in this course will cover the different ways workplace violence can present itself, how to prevent violence from occurring, how personnel can protect themselves, what to do after an incident has occurred, and the guidelines as well as the benefits of implementing a Workplace Violence Prevention Program.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Act’s General Duty Clause.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Define Workplace Violence and the associated terms.
- Understand the different classifications and examples of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs of a potential violent situation.
- Classify the different stages / levels of behavior.
- Recognize the warning signs of domestic violence, how it can occur in the workplace, and how to respond to this type of violence.
- Realize the dangers of high risk occupations, understand what makes those employees more vulnerable to violent situations, and how to prevent being a victim.
- Understand the importance of a Workplace Violence Prevention Program, the necessary components for a successful functioning program, and how to involve all personnel.
- Understand the responsibility an employer has to prevent violence in the workplace.
- Know what to do if an emergency situation presents itself.
- Emergency Situations
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!