Slips, trips, and falls can happen anywhere at anytime and are one of the leading causes of work related injuries and deaths in the United States.
This course is designed to provide general information, identify associated hazards, provide walking-working surface safety considerations and control methods to assist in preventing personal injury or death, as well as review the current OSHA, ANSI, ASSE, ASTM, and NFSI standards.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Distinguish the difference between slips, trips, and falls.
- Understand the current regulatory requirements.
- Understand the responsibilities of the employer / employee in regards to walking-working surface safety.
- Identify the hazards that can cause a slip, trip, or fall.
- Select the proper type of slip, trip, and fall protection that can assist in providing a safe working environment.
- Prevent common injuries that can occur as a result of a walking-working surface accident.
- Identify specific employee practices to ensure stairway, walkway, and ladder safety.
- Know the importance of implementing a Safety Management Control Plan in the workplace.
- Introduction to Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Walking and Working Surfaces Hazards and Prevention
- Workplace Safety
- Comprehensive Knowledge Check
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!