The Sexual Harassment eLearning course has been designed to educate both employees and employers on sexual harassment in the workplace and how to prevent it.
The information in this course will provide information on sexual harassment including the legal definitions of sexual harassment, types of sexual harassment, policy and prevention measures, employer responsibilities, and resolution methods.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Act’s General Duty Clause, and guidance as outlined by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission .
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Recognize the different forms of sexual harassment.
- Implement a prevention policy in the workplace.
- Understand the causes and consequences of sexual harassment.
- Know what to do if you are a victim or a witness of sexual harassment.
- Know your rights and understand the complaint process within your company.
- Understand how the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) can assist with sexual harassment claims.
- Introduction to Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Policy and Prevention Actions
- Resolution of Incidents
- Employer Responsibility
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!