The Hazardous Waste Handling – CalEPA eLearning course has been designed to provide participants with the basic information about Hazardous Materials Communication requirements in accordance with OSHA regulations and compliance requirements within a company.
The precautions that the participant, as an employee, and their employers must take in order to safely use, handle, and dispose of hazardous materials in a workplace will also be covered.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1910.1200.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Understand the importance of proper hazardous waste management.
- Identify hazardous waste.
- Label hazardous waste.
- Store and handle hazardous waste.
- Understand universal hazardous waste requirements.
- Respond to emergencies involving hazardous materials and waste.
- Hazardous Waste Identification
- Hazardous Waste Handling and Storage
- Hazardous Waste Marking and Labeling
- Hazardous Waste Labeling
- Universal Waste Management
- Emergency Response
- Final Exam
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!