The Foreign Object Debris Reduction eLearning course has been designed to provide participants an increased awareness regarding Foreign Object Debris Reduction (FOD).
This course promotes active involvement through specific techniques, discusses the cause and effect of FOD, stresses good work habits through work disciplines, and brings awareness to the importance of a FOD free work environment.
Foreign Object Debris awareness education is the cornerstone to a successful FOD prevention program.
This course meets standards as outlined in the Federal Aviation Administration, Certification of Airports 14 CFR Parts 139.305 and 139.307.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Understand the basics of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) Reduction and it’s importance in and around the workplace.
- Recognize the 6 steps toward a FOD free environment.
- Recognize and implement the 6 prevention steps into a FOD reduction program to reduce debris in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of tool and hardware control.
- Know the different FOD Controlled Areas and their strict regulations.
- Recognize the dangers that are a result of foreign object debris in and around the workplace.
- Understand the effects FOD can have on the material handling process from production to shipping.
- Implement superior housekeeping skills including 6S and the clean-as-you-go method in and around the workplace.
- Know the FOD dangers weather and wildlife are capable of producing.
- Material Handling
- FOD Controlled Areas
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!