The First Aid – Basic eLearning course has been designed for participants to learn the different types of injuries, how to treat these injuries, and what to do if you are not an emergency medical technician.
This course meets standards as outlined in American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2009 and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1910.151.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Define first aid.
- Know the different forms of injuries.
- Identify injuries that are treatable by basic first aid.
- Understand how to protect yourself while assisting others.
- Know how to sanitize properly before handling wounds.
- Determine which treatment to apply to which injuries.
- Head – Neck – Spinal Injury
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Post First Aid
- Final Exam
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!