The Cryogenics Safety, Liquid O2, H2, N2 eLearning course has been designed to provide participants general information on pertinent safety and reasonable protection requirements for the safe handling of cryogenics and safe operation of cryogenic systems.
Participants will be provided with the basic information needed to eliminate or minimize dangers associated with workplace hazards.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1910.101.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Know the appropriate PPE.
- Understand the materials and equipment related to cryogenics.
- Understand exposure and what to do after exposure.
- Identify emergency procedures.
- Become familiar with the properties of cryogenic liquids and their associated gases.
- Know how to recognize the special hazards of cryogenic liquids and their associated gases.
- Understand the responsibilities as users and handlers of cryogenic liquids and their associated gases.
- Cryogenic Liquids
- Incident Review
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!