The Confined Space – Permit Writer eLearning course has been designed to provide participants information on the hazards and hazard control methods that will permit safe work in enclosed work areas or confined spaces.
Information covered includes: confined spaces, hazardous atmosphere, necessary equipment, and permits.
Qualifications will be outlined as well as the duties of authorized entrants, attendants, and rescue service along with detailed information on the duties and responsibilities of confined space permit writers.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1910.146 and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z117.1.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Recognize what a permit required confined space and a non-permit required confined space are in the workplace.
- Understand the types of hazards commonly associated with work in confined spaces.
- Know the steps required to prepare a confined space for entry.
- Understand the need for and the use of an entry permit and a hot work permit.
- Describe the purpose for selected test instruments.
- Describe the duties and responsibilities of an Entrant and Attendant.
- Steps Taken Before Entry
- Authorized Permit Writer
- Final Exam
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!