The Asbestos Awareness eLearning course has been designed for participants to gain knowledge of the serious health hazards associated with exposure to asbestos, where asbestos is commonly found, how it can affect them, and what they can do to protect themselves and others.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1926.1101, 29 CFR 1910.1001.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Understand OSHA’s Asbestos Regulations and Medical Surveillance program.
- Identify the different types of Asbestos and their characteristics.
- Know where Asbestos containing materials are commonly found.
- Know the requirements for signs and labels that identify Asbestos exposure hazards.
- Understanding Asbestos exposure and how to prevent it.
- Identify illnesses related to Asbestos exposure.
- Know the safety measures that will protect against Asbestos exposure.
- What is asbestos?
- Where is asbestos?
- When is asbestos dangerous?
- Health Effects
- How to Avoid Exposure
- Final Exam
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!