The Asbestos Awareness eLearning course has been designed for participants to gain knowledge of the serious health hazards associated with exposure to asbestos, where asbestos is commonly found, how it can affect them, and what they can do to protect themselves and others.
This course meets standards as outlined in Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) 29 CFR 1926.1101, 29 CFR 1910.1001.
| Course Objectives
|| Topics Covered
| After completing this course, the student will:
|| This course will cover the following topic(s):
- Understand OSHA’s Asbestos Regulations and Medical Surveillance program.
- Identify the different types of Asbestos and their characteristics.
- Know where Asbestos containing materials are commonly found.
- Know the requirements for signs and labels that identify Asbestos exposure hazards.
- Understanding Asbestos exposure and how to prevent it.
- Identify illnesses related to Asbestos exposure.
- Know the safety measures that will protect against Asbestos exposure.
- What is asbestos?
- Where is asbestos?
- When is asbestos dangerous?
- Health Effects
- How to Avoid Exposure
- Final Exam
Why use this course?
These are downloadable SCORM Courses. Once you download them they are yours to use in your learning management system. Your employees may review the material as many times as needed.
You may not resell the course package.
What It Includes
Once you purchase the course you have 365 days of access to updates. These updates are free of charge. We update our courses frequently. If you need a course that is no longer available for free updates you will need to purchase the new course and upload it into your system.
This course will:
- Upload into your LMS using the manifest file
- Launch within your system
- Track student progress
- Bookmark their exit point
- Provide a test which will send a mastery score to your system
- Records Completion
Looking for Online Training Instead?
If you do not own a Learning Management System and would like to have online training that your employees can take at a minimal cost then we suggest you look at our other site http://www.PPVTrain.com
The Pay-Per-View Train site provides world-class training guaranteed to run. Many of these same courses are available, and we are building more every day. The reduced cost covers our infrastructure and bandwidth needs with a minimal upcharge to help businesses stay compliant with regulatory training.
Are you interested in a demo of this content?
Let us know by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions, and will reply to setup the demo shortly!